Monday, September 04, 2006

At my Knits End



We've waited all year to meet her, and there she was, standing in line to purchase one of our Hilltop tees. No, it wasn't another Bigfoot Bumbershoot sighting. IT's THE YARN HARLOT!

Trying not to appear like a blithering idiot, we asked her to let us take her picture. Stephanie Pearl-McPhee gratiously allowed us to do so. And, guess what, we got to hold the sock! I'm so lame, I have to admit that I hoped she would ask us to. She showed us her secret tap needle compartment (I'll never tell) as we all tried to think of something interesting and unique to say (aside from my silly, "Martine, look who's here!") we were strangely silent.

I'll try and calm down and post some more in a bit.

3 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Duchess said...

I'm so Jealous!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Antyjen said...

Megan, I asked Stephanie to sign a book for you. I'll bring it to the shop soon!

Jen

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Wendee said...

You two are up on her site too - holding the sock!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home