Tuesday, October 03, 2006

You want me to do what with it?


Here it is. The first of many, I hope.

I think it's practically perfect in just about every way and looked stunning sitting next to my sink. I know I will not win the volume contest-- too slow-- but am coveting the prize for "kitchen coordination" and have abandoned all efforts at impartiality. I must win!

In spite of its inherent usefulness (soft and yet strong cotton, gentle yet exfoliating texture) for some reason, it continued to sit on my counter for about 4 days. Looking lovely I might add, but still unused...

This evening, in honor of a large, very dirty sheet pan of Lasagne, I decided to go ahead and just use the darn thing.

I'm happy to report that all is well. The cloth survived, and so did I.

Repeat after the Mason Dixon gals...it's not a DISHCLOTH until it's been used on a dish...darn it!

MUST. USE. HANDKNITS.

I just cast off cloth #2. It's a neopolitan ice cream blend for Katie. Perfect pink, milk chocolate and cream. I think it will look amazing in the loo.

2 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Blogger moirae said...

Pretty colors.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Antyjen said...

Thank you Moirae!

Jennifer

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home