Thursday, June 09, 2005

Have Knitting -Will Travel.

Would you rather be:
A. Knitting
B. Enjoying a warm summer day
C. Hiking
D. All of the above


I choose letter D too!
This is me (Knitty Bits) last summer doing what I love: relaxing- knitting after a great hike up the mountain (Mount Pilchuck 5,324 feet).
Every knitter should ALWAYS have a little "To Go" project. Sometimes I'll have several, it just depends on how big of a pack I can get my donkey sherpa (boyfriend) to hike with.


The Manos Cotton Stria is wonderful to work with, however I have since changed my mind on the pattern and it is anxiously waiting in the long long line of my projects. Yikes!
knit knit knit - Every row counts, when their done!

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Daphne said...

Bets, your post is backdated a million years. It's so fun to look at your old hairdo and think how quickly my mind has adapted to the new 'do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home