Thursday, January 04, 2007

knittacular fingerless gloves

az peeps 055
So I started these shortly after my arrival in AZ. And in two short, non-commital days of knitting these bad boys were done. This is the fingerless gloves pattern by Blue Sky Alpacas. They were knit in the alpaca royal. They are super soft and uber warm. I am the world's slowest knitter and these went up in a flash. Also, the pattern itself is very forgiving. I made a couple errors. While I know about where they are it even takes me a minute or two to find them when i am trying.Come into Hilltop Yarn to see them for yourself. I'm sure I'll be wearing them every chance I get since I love them so.see you soon!!xxoo

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Wendee said...

These are super cute! However, what I really want to see is the clippity, cloppity, Clapotis! Give it up!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger manic hispanic said...

I still need to take photos of that beauty. They will come soon. I promise. and maybe if i think about it, i'll bring it in to FPC for you to drool over in person!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home