Friday, August 11, 2006

Knitting by the Sea


Knitting by fire and star light, the serenade of the Pacific, and gourmet food (Portobello hotdogs and marshmallows.) Yes, I do consider myself royal, wouldn't you? I'm Duchess when I'm blogging, but I'm better known as Megan around the shop.







As a "duchess," I know that special occasions sometimes require a little something to set you apart. For us knitters, that means a special knitting project. I love to dress to the nines when occasion permits, and I often design for these occasions.
One of my favorite designs is "Rhapsody in Lace and Ruffles" knit in Misti Alpaca's Alpaca Silk, available at Hilltop as one of our new Precious Moments patterns.


But sometimes, the FUN of knitting must manifest itself, and this time of year I'm thinkin' FISH. This is my most recent project for the shop. The pattern is "One Fish, Two Fish" by Blue Sky Alpacas. The yarn is Dyed Cotton from Blue Sky Alpacas. The pattern and yarn are available, naturally, at Hilltop. Drop by and give this guy a little love.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Daphne said...

Your fishie is SO CUTE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home