Friday, October 13, 2006

Washcloths So Far


Washcloths So Far
Originally uploaded by dinahsaurus.
I'm at three! I made only one this week, which is one less than last week. At this rate, I'll be at -2 cloths by the end of the month! Two piles of yarn? Sadly for the washcloth endeavor, I've been bumping up my work on something for the fashion show lately.
The pastel washcloth on the right is machine washed and dried, which shows how they shrink a little in the process. They all have 13 repeats so that the first row and last row of "bricks" are the same.

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Wendee said...

Gah! I'm behind too! I started another hot green / navy one to replace the one I gave away and then I got all caught up in Ariann. I love seeing all of the color combos everyone is putting together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home