Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Mr. Drizzle!


Mr. Drizzle and Miles
Originally uploaded by dinahsaurus.
Presented by a very charming Hilltop spokesman, this is Mr. Drizzle. He is squishy, smiley, easy to crochet, and not at all wet (unless you chew on him). I designed this guy for Bumbershoot, because, I guess, rain is pretty iconic for Seattle. In fact, I have missed it this summer. The rain and the pattern should be available soon.
Oh, and yes, this is my first post. Hi! Lately, I have made so many Mr. Drizzles, I didn't have photos of anything else! In the project backlogs, I have a Jo Sharp sweater, a bolero, half a sock, half a mitten, and a cat toy. I have project commitment issues.
Karen

2 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUTE ATTACK, is what's happening here. Good work!!! I can't wait to make one of my own (probably a ms. drizzle with bow!).

 
At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can I get the pattern? It is really cute! I am from Sacramento, California and wold love to make Mr. Drizzzle.
Teresita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home