Friday, September 01, 2006

Laura in Big Wool

Hope you all don't mind a drive-by post -- I finished up my Big Wool sweater and loooove it. I knitted it pretty tight because the last one was loose and streeeeetched too much! Next time, I'll use the same needles and knit a size up (this is the small). Or not, I've got to wear it for a while and see how much it stretches out at this gauge.



Visit my flickr for more views (especially of me moping; self-portraits can reveal deeply hidden narcissism, no?).

Stats: Laura by Sarah Hatton from Big It Up. Size small, seven balls of Big Wool.

5 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Daphne,

It's beautiful!

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Evgenia said...

Hi there! I have so much trouble knitting "Laura". I'm used to read English or German patterns' descriptions,(though neither is my native language) but the 'Rowan Big it Up' present from my friends is a translation from the English version of the magazine into German. It's such a mess! You could never believe I would have so many questions about the sweater that looks so simple... :-(

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Evgenia said...

Daphne, do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions on how you knit this?

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Daphne said...

Evgenia -- no problem! If you are on Ravelry, would you message me there (crankyisgood is my username there as well) or you can e-mail me at dadair at gmail.com

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Evgenia said...

I'm not on Ravelry yet, so I have written you by the e-mail... I am looking forward to your reply

 

Post a Comment

<< Home