Saturday, September 16, 2006

I Love Manos

Decidedly Hilltop Pattern #46, Blue Sky Shrug designed by Jenny C. and modified here by Betsy B.


It is definatley not the cotton season any more so I made a few changes to this easy and fast pattern. (I made it in 9 days, thanks to football Sunday's~ knit knit knit!)

yarn: Manos del Uruguay Wool my favorite yarn and color 117.
5 balls, only used a smidge of the 5 ball though, I think I'll make a hat with the left overs.
needle size: US 8
Using the pattern size small as a guideline, I casted on 5 sts extra to begin each arm, and did seed stitch instead of garter st. I also knit for 16", longer cozy arms.


Love love love the cozy arms, perfect for fall. I am definately making more of these.
Stop by or call Hilltop Yarn, we'll help you pick out colors! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home